top of page

Terms of Service

Last updated March 08, 2023


By booking a Snorkel experience through the Website, you accept the practices described in our Privacy Policy and this Agreement. If you book a Snorkel experience through the Website, you are bound by the supplier’s Terms and Conditions. Your interactions with third-party suppliers are at your own risk. Tabarca Snorkel has no liability regarding the acts, errors, warranties, breaches or negligence of third-party suppliers or for any personal injuries, or other damages resulting from your interactions with third-party suppliers.


Payment & Cancellations

When you book a service through the Website, Tabarca Snorkel collects your payment information and processes your payment as described under “Payment Processing”. Tabarca Snorkel accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard. There is no charge or service fee for processing payments. 25% of the full price is required to make a booking, the rest 75% is due upon the day of the service.

The general cancellation policy is as follows: if you cancel at least 2 days before your scheduled Snorkel Tour, there is no cancellation fee and you receive full refund. If you cancel within 2 days of your scheduled Snorkel Tour, there is no refund. No refunds are available once a service has commenced. In case of special circumstances, an exceptional cancellation policy may apply. This should be explicitly agreed between the customer, and Tabarca Snorkel. In case Tabarca Snorkel cancels the activity for any reason, you will be notified by email or phone, and you will receive full refund. In case you want to use your booking for a different date, and you give notice at least 1 day in advance, your booking will automatically be transferred to the chosen date without any cancellation fee applied.

You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Services. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in Euros. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.


Payment Processing

The payment processing services for Tabarca Snorkel booked on this Website are provided by SSL.

SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and, in short, it's the most innovative technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.

Changes to Terms of Service

We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service for any reason, If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms of Service on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by these Terms of Service, you must not place any further orders.

bottom of page